England, Belgium and Holland!
And you thought the globetrotter had put away her traveling gear and firmly planted her feet into some solid ground...WRONG!
Yesterday I went to Eindhoven (a big city in the south of Holland where a good friend of mine, Michelle, lives and a city which is famous for Phillips) to visit Michelle. I arrive and an hour later we're in her boyfriend's car off to Belgium! We thought: "Hell, why not??? It's only just down the road!" You may think that's an exaggeration but it's not. Ironically, I had to travel over 80kms to get to Eindhoven, and just 30km's south of Eindhoven, we arrived in a little Belgian town. While we were there, we stocked up on some Belgian chocolate...Belgians are famous for their diamonds and beer, as well as there mouth watering chocolates! We also visited some really nice wind- and watermills they used to grind wheat for bread. Very beautiful! I have uploaded a couple of pics though the quality isn“t great....pictures from a mobile phone!
A windmill made almost completely out of wood
Michelle and I have a little posing session
The water was gushing like mad!I guess the real BIG NEWS would be: I'm moving back to England! This Wednesday, I'm flying into Bristol to hopefully live and study there for my PhD. First I'll have to sort out a room and then try to find a job till my PhD starts, though I still need to find funding for my project. So lots of important things to do!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home