Positive thinking...
So, after my little rant about job hunting, I seem to have had a bit more luck. Next week I have an hour interview with Shell and two weeks after that I have an interview with a big semi conductor company ASML. ASML contacted me and asked me for an interview for a job I don't have a clue about! How about that?!?! They must have thought something clicked in my CV! lol! I'm going to have to do my research becuase if I can't even understand the job description...how will i survive a TWO hour interview with these people? HAHA!
In the mean time i'm trying to get a temporary job which is challenging because it's the so-called "low season"for such jobs....oh hell, I may try get a waitressing job or something. At least that will keep me a bit occupied!
So how are things with people around the world? I'm more positive these days, and tomorrow I'm off to see my gran who just turned 86! Wow! I also recently completed printing my blog: ALL 226 PAGES OF IT!!!! And today I'll go pick it up from the printers where they were able to bind the thing! Also got my photoalbums back from the shop and they are LOVELY! Had a good time looking through my selecion of photos of my world trip and the memories all came flooding back to me:-)
And Donn: unfortunately it may take a while till I'll be able to join you and Suz on a hike in Yosemite!


1 Comments:
Hey Iris,
I decided to check out your blog tonight, and saw that you are back in Holland now! very cool!
Would be cool to get together sometime if you feel like it. i still come regulary to Arhnem. actually Elst since my parents moved there 3 years ago. You can give me a call (my mobile number is still the same) or if you don't have it email me - iva.pentcheva@gmail.com so we can catch up. hope to hear from you.
Iva
Post a Comment
<< Home