The end is nigh...
Well, it's been a great two weeks here in Australia and the end is near! Off to New Zealand tomorrow morning early and boy is it nice to finally know what time your flight is actually going! I leave at 8:50 in the morning and arrive at 1pm which means I'll be going over another time zone. Will be 11 hours ahead of Holland now....strange that!
Went to Manly today. This is a part of Sydney though it's on the other side of the harbour and takes 30 min by ferry to get there. Ok, so it's really touristy, but heck! It's beautiful! The amount of different little beaches where you can go! And they're all so beautiful, and mind you, they're not all very small either and I really don't have the idea that they are even full! Lots of surfers and many people going diving there too. I also went to a headland where you can look out onto the Pacific Ocean. That was the first time I saw it from Sydney! BIG!
Also walked over the Harbour bridge and got a spectacular view of the Opera House and the harbour. Really hope I'll be able to post some photos soon! It was nice and windy up there which was a bit of a relief since the weather forcast said that it would be cold today so I thought it was a jeans-day, which turned out to be WRONG! It was surprisingly warm today, though overcast. So wearing jeans and a long-sleeved top weren't exactly the best thing!
Just found out I'll get my ticket for the cricket refunded! That's really good. That means that even though I only saw like 2hours, I got to see it for free! Yey!
Well, gotta run. Need to pack! Off to Christchurch...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home