Ahh....photos at LONG LAST!
It's been a while since I last uploaded pictures and since I haven't done any uploading for Australia or my first week here in NZ, there are some 500 pictures to choose from! Yes I know! OVERLOAD! So I'm just selecting a few ok? As a taster...
Australia
The Three Sisters with the sunrise (this was on New Years Day when we decided to stay up all night! It was 6:00am but already 29 degrees!)

One of the trees in the Botanical gardens in Sydney that has been "over-hugged". The board tells you that though they appreciate people hugging trees, this one needs a break as it's been hugged too many times and now is in danger of falling over! Ah.....the effects of hugging!
New Years Eve! (My camera isn't the best when it comes to such shots....but at least you get the idea! Trevor- from Canada, one of the guys I went with, said he'll send me a couple of good shots since his camera is a LOT more sofisticated!)
Koalas in the zoo! Aren't they just adorable? Apparently they can be quite agressive though! Don't be fooled by they adorable looks! Looks can be decieving! (Now where have I heard that before???)
Going into the Gorge! It was a relief I tell you! 38 degrees above the gorge and a lovely cool 26 degrees in the gorge! Almost didn't want to come out!
The cricket stadium in Sydney. Don't the players just look minute??? IT was really hard to see the ball, and worse when a batsman hit the ball, you "heard" it being hit after you'd seen the ball roll on the field!
The Southern Alps (New Zealand) and a glacier seen clearly from my plane window! Can't wait to see it all up close and personal!
The stunning view from the hostel in Kaikoura (yep that's the one I couldn't stop talking about on my blog!)
The spectacular view from a high view point in Picton of the several islands surrounding the harbour (this area is called the Marlborough Sounds)


















2 Comments:
Hey gypsey girl! It's very weird to me that you posted these pics TOMORROW cos here it's still sat 14 Jan.Hope you're having an awesome time, it sure looks like it! Got your postcard the other day, so thanks. Have fun and I'll keep looking you up. Luv Chokri Chick PS have you heard Volcano girl isn't going to WITS anymore... they suck so she decided to leave it. More later chicken!
Hey Iris,
this is stunning indeed and I'm glad you are enjoying yourself soo much! I know Ive said it like a thousand times but I cannot wait till you get here! Especially now :D LOL and I never thought you for a hat person but it looks cool, or should I say hot seeing the circumsatnces?! ;) I'll write you a mail later, today it better be nice cause I'm going beach with my books LOL, and a few freinds so the books wil most likely not come out of the bag! take more awesome pictures and Live that Gypsy life to the fullest! Big Hug and Lots of Love, your gypsy friend. (who begins o feel extremely stationary in Hawai'i LOL)
Post a Comment
<< Home