Thursday, December 01, 2005

Anyone for a C?

Hi everyone! Once again I'm in Escourt visiting a good friend of mine here who works at the hosptital here as a Speech Therapist. Yesterday I got up really early and at 9am got dropped off at the central station to catch my bus to Escourt. It was a long ride but I made it 8 hours later (got delayed a lot because of road works).

Turns out next week I'll be going to a BRAAI (south african barbeque) but it has a chinese theme and so we have to dress up like something starting with a C. Any ideas????? I was thinking of "Curly Sue" or "Cinderella" (though that will be a tough one).......

1 Comments:

At 12/02/2005 7:13 pm, Blogger Nooy said...

is anyone doing Chinese use some eyeliner to make tou eyes longer and wear some oriental clothing stick two sticks through your hair? or is that one not allowed? or uhh cabbage, colliflower?! Crane, crocodile, cat.. you could also dress up in wavy blue and be the "C" sea? then uhmm.. Julieu Ceasar? Al Capone? Cleopatra? they should make for some inspiration right? Okay that is it.. I will save the rest of my insporation for art class! *Hugz* have fun at the braai (I actually knew what that word meant, you tought me usefull stuff, meisje dat niet weet waar ze vandaan komt ;))
Good Luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home