My First REAL Driving Lesson
How is everybody doing? I'm doing very well and having fun driving in South Africa. We managed to find a place that would let me drive even though I've only got my driving license for less than 2 months! So, I've driven over 500 km's and enjoying it a lot! I even got to drive on the motorway for the first time here becuase in England when you learn to drive you can't learn on the motorway!
From Johannesburg we went to Pietersburg (which is now called Polokwane) and stayed there for 2 days to visit my dad's collegues and see his friends there and then we made our way to Nelspruit which is a town very close to the Kruger National Park. Tomorrow I'm on my way to Durban via Swaziland and hopefully i'll get to take a picture of the clinic where I was born! I can tell you that I'm enjoying the sightseeing we're getting to do here! We came past this place which is known as the three rondavels because there are three mountains which are shaped like rondavels. I have some pictures and I will try and upload them when I get the fascillities!
One word of advice: never eat when monkeys are around! We stopped for some food we decided to to eat outside the car and then one monkey came and we thought: "awwww....how cute!" but then another monkey came and this time with a little baby clinging onto her and we thought"awwwwwww....how cute!" but then, we looked around us and we were surrounded!!!!! By the whole family! So we quickly packed up and got in the car! Lol! (wil put up a picture soon!)
That's about it! Alive and kicking and off to Swaziland tomorrow!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home