Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Hopeful

Yey! I may be able to drive! The place where we're renting a car said they may consider it if they were allowed to increase the excess charge drastically! It's a company called "rent a wreck" which rents out second hand cars. The car that we have looks reasonable and I guess the bonus is that it will look less attractive to thieves! Lol!

Today is probably the first day that it's cloudy, so it may rain. I would hope it does because the rainy season should have started ages ago... It will also be a nice break from the scorching heat we've had here for the past week. Not complaining though, it makes getting up in the mornings a lot easier!

Well, I'm off and I don't know when I’ll be able to blog again. Hope everyone is well!?!?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home