Three days and counting....
Just to say where I'm going...On Thursday I'll be going to Edinburgh and then on Sunday I fly to South Africa! I haven't been to South Africa for more than 3 years and I can't wait!
On Christmas day I fly to Sydney, and then in the new year I'll be going to New Zealand, followed by Hawaii, San Francisco, LA, Santiago (Chile), Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Brazil, Miami, Orlando and back to London. I got myself a new passport just for the trip so I'm hoping to get it full of stamps...so far I have been asking at airports to stamp it! Lol!
I know of many people that I will meet along the way (yey!)... let me know if you happen to be around the area!
Well, it's been great to get so many responses to my Blog! Keep in Touch!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home