So....
Well, tomorrow up at the crack of dawn to go surfing.....at this house just hanging out with the waterpolo friends of Meike and they live just 3 min walk from the beach....AMAZING!
So i've been just enjoying the weather, the weird feeling of the fact that I'm in the US and just seeing that Honolulu is really a concrete jungle. Now on the other side of the island and it's a lot more like how I had envisioned Hawaii to be. Also got welcomed to the country with a Lei (the flower arrangement they hang around your neck) and enjoying the lovely fragrances coming from all the flowering trees....
Yesterday we bought snorkling gear for a mere $7, and when we come back from the Big Island - the island with the volcanoes and we're goign for four days this Sunday - we plan on going to some place where you can swim amoung the turtles! I can't wait!
Generally, having a relaxing time. Hope all is well!x


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home