Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Por Fin! Fotos!

Ok, some photos for now...at an internet cafe, where they have broadband so i can upload some pictures...but now we have to go because Paola needs to do a lab with a whole lot of students! So I'll upload some more of LA and Yosemite soon!

The Golden Gate Bridge...With a bit of fog, to make it look authentic of course!

A cable car infront of the church found in China Town in San Francisco.

The Conservatory found in the Golden Gate Park...I was very lucky that I happened to be there on the first Tuesday of the Month and therefore I could enter for free!

Lombard Street....the "crookedest" street in San Francisco....I thought it was beautiful!

Yosemite Falls. I think it's something like the 5th tallest waterfall in the world! And I came at the perfect time with there being so much snow that was melting!

The view of the Andes from Paola's house...Beautiful don't you think? This year there isn't that much snow, and so far the has been a lot of fog and smog, so you can't see the mountains very clearly, but as soon as it rains, it will become very clear! Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home