Farm Number 2 and buying our car!
The stunning sunset at Tauranga. This was the evening before we went to our next farm. Hannah and I were just relaxing at a cafe having a drink....
The "chalet" we (the WWOOFers) stayed in at this farm. It was really nice to have something away from the family home and it was nice and cosy.
Alex (their son of 5 years) having fun with the chicks. We had released them into the newly built chicken run jsut moments earlier.
Hannah and the adorable Samantha. Ok, so she was cute but boy was she a handful!
One of the cows who was called "number 44". This was the cow we kept on having to get back into its enclosure! A friendly cow really....always wanted to like your hands....notice the electric fence between us....that's the fence I grabed hold of a couple of days earlier....you know, as you do...had a lovely shock! hmmmmm....
Me going through an enormous pile of paperwork...some things dated back to 1998! What a mess!
The fern...loads of native species in NZ! Hannah loves these artistic pictures...I think this picture is particularly beautiful....had to share it with you guys...isn't nature incredible?
One of the sunsets as seen from our "chalet".
How this tree survives I have no idea...most of it's trunk is hollow! Just thought this was a cool picture!
Mayor Island in the background. This was Waihi beach, where Hannah and I spent our first day off, after having viewed the car we were going to buy.
OUR CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The bunch of flowers that Roy gave Hannah on valentines day....Aren't they gorgeous????


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home